Courts saw higher efficiency in handling a rapidly increasing number of cases in the first six months of this year, thanks to ongoing judicial reforms.
- China releases 1st white paper on drug control
- SPC and SPP release interpretation on protection of personal information
On Dec 19, a local court in Shanghai sentenced an entrepreneur with foreign citizenship to five months' detention plus a fine of 40,000 yuan ($6,082) because he owed 158 of his employees 600,000 yuan.
- Global legal brawl between Qualcomm, Apple rumbles on
- Huawei wins a victory in Samsung patent dispute
Students who repeatedly bully classmates can now be sent to special schools for juvenile offenders, according to new measures introduced on Dec 27 aimed at ensuring campus safety.
- Chinese lawyers work to safeguard rights of survivors in Nanjing Massacre
- China adopts revision to Law on Farmers' Specialized Cooperatives
Date:9 am, December 28, 2017
Place:Sixth Court of the Supreme People’s Court
Case:Engineering construction contract dispute between Chifeng-based Guangda Photovoltaic Agricultural Development Co, Ltd, SEPCOⅢ Electric Power Construction Co, Ltd and Zhang Yaqi